We know: the dress is an important part of a wedding. Everybody is going to have their eyes on the bride, and surely you want to look as magical as you can on your big day (and in your wedding photos!)
When it comes to a beach wedding in Costa Rica, you should take into account the following tips to choose your dress:
- Make sure you are comfortable, so you can move freely and you fit in the relaxed vibe of a wedding by the sea.
- Be smart about the fabric: the weather is pretty warm, so you probably want to go for a lightweight fabric such as chiffon or organza. It does get cool at night though, so you might want to consider a bolero.
- You might want to choose sandals for your shoes, so you can walk on the sand easily. Or why not go all in with a barefoot look?
- Choose a fabric that doesn’t wrinkle: remember you have to pack your dress in a bag!
Following, we tell you about the 7 trends for beach wedding dresses in 2022:
1. Silky chiffon beach wedding dress
Nothing says “flowy and magical” like a silky chiffon wedding dress. Comfortable but still elegant, your dress will dance with the wind while you say “I do” by a turquoise sea. You can complement a simple silhouette with a v-neckline and amaze everybody!
2. Short lace beach wedding dress
A lace wedding dress with a strapless neckline is a classic that never fails! Maybe you can play with the size of the skirt and go for a shorter option that fits right into the beach environment!
3. Boho tulle beach wedding dress
Tulle! What a magnificent fabric to wear on the beach! Light, breezy and fun, a great tulle skirt will be perfect for a boho-style dress that will make you stand out even on the most beautiful beach in Costa Rica.
4. Beach nap wedding dress
This sophisticated style comes along with easy, voluminous shapes, romantic puff sleeves, and alluring bare shoulders. It’s elegant and comfortable, the perfect combo for your beach wedding.
5. “Bridgerton” beach wedding dress
Why not take some 19th-century inspiration for your wedding dress? Cap sleeves, square necklines, and corsets will be trendy in 2022. Add some feathers or transparencies and you can have your stylish beach wedding dress that you’ve always dreamed of!
6. “One shoulder” beach wedding dress
Cut-outs and asymmetry are going to be hot next year! Show some skin and enjoy the sun with this sexy style that never grows old.
7. Floral colorful beach wedding dress
What better than flowers on your dress for your beach wedding? Celebrate nature with delicate patterns that will make you look like a spring princess!